Saturday

Tree Braids 18inch

Tree Braids Tree BraidVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Tree Braids Tree Braid

Here is a tree braided style I created using 18 inch hair. Now I know I constantly recommend using 24 inch hair and I am a true believer that it looks best with that length hair, but it is possible to create the look with shorter hair. If you are going to buy shorter hair it is best that it be wet and wavy and not straight hair because there will tend to be short pieces that will poke out and create a less professional look. I used Sensationnel Premium Now 100% human hair hair for this client so if you like this hair make sure you check some of the links the page because I am sure that they will take you to a site that sales Sensationnel Premium Now 100% human hair. If you are looking to achieve this look email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home