Wednesday

Cornrow up-do

Feed-in cornrows no know cornrows Feed-in cornrow no know cornrow
Feed-in cornrows no know cornrows Feed-in cornrow no know cornrow
Feed-in cornrows no know cornrows Feed-in cornrow no know cornrowVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
feed-in cornrows
feed-in cornrows
Hello everyone! I haven't posted any feed-in cornrows so here is an up-do that I created on a client. For those of you who would like to learn to braid using the feed in method please keep coming back to the site because I will be giving a tutorial! Well as always I used Kanekalon braiding hair to achieve this look. This is a niece easy to maintain style for anyone that is constantly on the go. You can achieve this style with any brand of hair. Take a look at some of the links below to find hair that you may want to use for your next braided style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home