Tuesday

Invisibles/ individual Tree Braids

Tree Braids
Tree Braids
Tree BraidsVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

Hello everyone! Here are some more pictures of individual tree braids that I did. It is the same concept of the cornrowed tree braids but rather then pulling hair out of a cornrow, you are pulling it out of an individual braid. When you are finished you are left looking like you have a full weave. This technique of tree braids is also known as invisible braids. No matter what you call them its all the same thing! Well if you are interested in this style please feel free to email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com

Also if you are interested in any purchasing any hair products please check out some of the Google ads on the site. They may be helpful if you are looking for hair to purchase. Check them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home