Wednesday

Tree Braids 6/27

Tree BraidsVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Tree Braids
Tree Braids
Hello everyone here are a few more pictures of tree braids. I used 2 colors to achieve this color 6 and 27. prefer to use 24 inch hair when I do tree braids because it makes the style more full and it helps to cover the braids better, but the look can be accomplished with shorter hair. I used 18 inch hair with this client. I don't know about you the reader, but I am a huge fan of tree braids because I believe that is is a wonderful style to wear while you are growing out your hair. You are able to easily moisturize your scalp without being impeded by hair tracks that are on a weft. There is no need to use a needle to sew in the hair although you may want to use a needle and thread to sew the end of the braid that ends at the back of the head back onto itself so that it doesn't hang in the back and look funny! But that is really only necessary if the clients real hair is long. Anyway If you are not in the Raleigh NC area I would reccomend that you look for a stylist that has experience wit tree braids and try them out! Lastly make sure that you look at the google ads on the page some may interest you. There are great sites that have information on places to purchase hair to achieve some of these styles, others give advice on what you can do to make your hair grow. Check them out and see if any apply to you. Maybe yes maybe no... Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2008 at 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tree Braids are the best. I'm from Chicago and there wasn't a stylist there who didn't do tree braids. I just recently moved to Raleigh and wanted to know are you taking new clients?

 
At August 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

Yes I am taking new clients!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home