Tuesday

Tree Braids

Tree Braids Tree BraidVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Tree Braids Tree Braid
Tree Braids Tree Braid
Tree Braids Tree Braid
Tree Braids Tree Braid
Tree Braids Tree Braid
More tree Braids for you! I used Milky Way 100% human hair for this style. In my opinion this is the best wet and wavy hair that I have found that is readily available at your local beauty supply store. So if you are a person who is not particularly found of purchasing hair online then I would recommend getting Milky Way brand hair. Their even their straight hair is pretty good. I am still a fan of hair that I buy online but if that is not an option for you then I say go with the Milky Way hair! The Milky way hair can also be purchased online. If you look at some of the google ads there may be some sites where you can purchase hair. I am pretty sure that you can find Milky Way hair if you click on some of the ads, but can't promise you.... Anyway if you think you may want to get Tree Braids please email me kristen.braids@gmail.com Thanks for visiting my blog!

5 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful and professional. I was wondering, could you do the tree braids without the "cornrow" look? I had awoman do them for me once, they werenet cornrowed, it was attached like a regular micro but the hair was pulled out to cover the braid. But I can't find anyone to do it in the area. I have a video of how it's done. I would really love to have you braid my hair. My email is: genjohnson23@msn.com

Thanks so much!

 
At November 9, 2007 at 11:48 AM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

Yes I can do them without cornrows!

 
At February 9, 2008 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many inches is this style?

 
At March 18, 2008 at 6:50 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

I believe we used 18 inches for this look

 
At September 7, 2008 at 7:57 PM , Blogger moccasin said...

About how long does this style last?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home