Friday

How to do a lace front Wig


Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.


OK, so I am amazed with Lace front wigs!! For years I wondered how celebrities like Beyonce, Tyra Banks, Brandy and others have a full head of hair with a perfect hair line. Then I found out that they have lace front wigs. These wigs give the appearances of a perfect hairline. Each hair is individually sewn onto a lace cap to make it look like the hair is actually growing out of your scalp! Well I am a big fan and wanted to learn how to do it so I did some research on YouTube and I found someone who posted a videos of them doing a lace front wig on themselves. I thought that my readers might like to see how it can be done. If you want to see additional videos of lace front wigs go to YouTube.com and search with the phrase "lace front wigs". I hope you learn something new because I sure did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home