Saturday

Do you want to Learn how to do braids like a Professional



Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.




















I get hundreds of emails asking me how to do some of the styles that I do so I know there is a need to learn how to do the designs and techniques that you see on my blog. Send me an email to request an instructional appointment at kristen.braids@gmailcom and I can make it happen for you. There is nothing like learning how to do a trade from a professional. Watching a DVD is okay, but there is no way for a DVD answer all of your questions, and they always seem to leave you feeling a bit confused. But I will not! I am reasonably priced. If you want to learn to do new styles and earn a great deal of money send me an email. Thanks

7 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE UR BRAIDS!!! I'm located in Douglas GA and they don't have a clue what tree braids are. I understand how to do the individuals, but how to do the cornrows? Do you keep adding hair? What do u do in the back?

 
At October 17, 2007 at 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many pack of hair to use when doing tree braids

 
At October 17, 2007 at 10:04 AM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

I use 2 packs of hair

 
At October 19, 2007 at 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to learn how to do braids like a professional. Can u please help me.

 
At November 9, 2007 at 11:47 AM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

Well look out for my DVD that will be coming soon in order to learn to tree braid like I do!

 
At January 14, 2008 at 11:10 PM , Blogger LaydeeMonaLisa said...

I think you are very skilled and this is my first time hearing of tree braids. & there are many pics of them to go thru. i see it says ur in raleigh NC, and you are planning a video and/or lessons, however, i am way in virginia. what can i doooo? what is ur suggested price for tree braids? or (pretending i live relatively near)lessons on them?

 
At January 22, 2008 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your DVD ready? I've been waiting for you to post that they're done and their cost. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home