Thursday

Tree Braids

Tree Braids Tree BraidVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.


Tree Braids Tree BraidHere is another tree braided style. I used 18 inch Milky Way brand hair. I used 2 packs of the hair. I prefer to use 24 inch hair but I can do it with the 18 inch as long as I am doing it with the wet and wavy hair and not straight hair. You can find this hair at your local beauty supply store. You can also check out some of the links on this page and they should direct you to sites where you can purchase hair online! This hair was 39.99 per pack but you may be able to find a better deal online.

Also see that I put individual braids in the back so that my client can put her hair up into a ponytail. After I finish the cornrow for the tree braid I braid it past her hair and seal the end with a knot. It ends up just blending with the individuals that are already in the back! If you would like an appointment please email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com. Thanks for checking out my blog.
Tree Braids Tree Braid
Tree Braids Tree Braid
Tree Braids Tree Braid
Tree Braids Tree Braid

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Candice Benbow said...

HEA!
THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home