Monday

Wet and Wavy Micro braids

Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.


Here are some wet and wavy micro braids that I did. I uses 2 of my most favorite products in this client's hair. I used Infusium 23 on the hair after I was finished and I used Liv a moisturizer while I braided. I hope you all enjoy looking at this blog as I enjoy sharing my work with you all. Keep coming back and I promise I will keep posting new pictures.

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Wifey Material said...

hey i plan on getting some micros real soon and so far i decided on wet and wavy or deep wave. i want that nice fluffy look that has body, so do u have a better preference? and do u have any more pics of micros?

u can email me at xxshorty143dmxx@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home