Monday

Kinky Twists 2

Kinky TwistsVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

Here is a repeat client. So I guess that means that she likes my services! She received Kinky Twists for the second time. I used a product called Liv as a moisturizer and Organic Root Stimulator Lock and Twist Gel to achieve this look. The style will last approximately 6-8 weeks, but if you choose you may be able to stretch it out longer.
If this is a style that you my want to have please feel free to email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com Thanks for checking out my site and have a wonderful day!
Kinky Twists

Kinky Twists
Kinky Twists

2 Comments:

At July 8, 2007 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these are so beautiful!! What color hair is that and was it from the Nafy Collection? I've seen that hair. How many packs of the puffy screw do you use for a style like that?

met =)

 
At July 16, 2007 at 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I am putting your page in my favorites!!!! You do some great work!!! You don't happen to live anywhere near Louisiana? I LOVE THOSE TWISTS!!!! I WANT THOSE TWISTS!!! Keep up the awesome work
;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home