Friday

Cornrow Design

Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

Here is another repeat coustomer who had just the front of her hair re-cornrowed. We used a wet and wavy type of synthetic hair to achieve this look. Again I used the feed in technique to allow for less stress on the edges of the clients hair. The design is just something that I made up as I was braiding. I love it when I can just be creative with the style! I used a touch of the hair Cream called Liv as a moisturizer while I braided. Well if this looks like a braid style you may like please feel free to email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home