Saturday

Mens Cornrow Small

Mens Cornrows small braidsVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Mens Cornrows small braids
Mens Cornrows small braidsHere are the much needed pictures of mens braids, or cornrows for the site! These are what I consider one row of small cornrows with a design. This is all his natural hair so I did not fee in any human or synthetic hair. I used a product called Liv as a moisturizer for his scalp and hair. I also used the leave in conditioner Infusium 23 which I diluted with water in a spray bottle as an added moisturizer and detangler while I braided.
Mens Cornrows small braids

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

these cornrows look hot!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home