Monday

Tree braider in NY

Question:

Hi Kristen,

I found your website in my search for tree braids. I have never done the style before, but I am interested in trying it, as it seems to be a different look from braids, and probably takes less time. Do tree braids in fact take less time? I wear my hair pretty short, and the texture is fine, is tree braiding a style you would recommend for someone like me? You do such a wonderful job with your styles, are you located in the NY area? If not, can you suggest somewhere in NY where they do a great job with tree braids? Your response would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Kristen Lock's answer:
Yes tree braids do take less time then most other braided styles. Tree braids can take anywhere between 2-4 hours to complete. The length of your hair is not a problem. As long as your hair is long enough to be cornrowed then it is long enough to tree braid. As for the texture of your hair, you just need to find a braider who knows how to braid fine hair. There is a different technique braiders use when cornrowing fine hair. As for a tree braider in NY... I don't know... But if you are a tree braider in NY email me your information and I can forward it on to the hundreds of new yorkers who ask me if I know anyone in NY who can tree braid. I hope I answered all of your questions!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home