Sunday





Yvonne's question:

Hello Kristin, I've been admiring your tree braiding work, I wish I was in the area since I know you do a good job according to your pictures. I was wondering about the hair from the (hisandhers) website, does it stand up well over time?Have you had any problems?


Kristen Lock's answer:
I really like the hair! I have never had any problems with it. I only recommend what I like and what I know works. But remember the more you pay for the hair the better the quality and the longer it will last. If you are getting the tree braids I would suggest you not spend too much on the hair as the hair will not be able to be reused. I hope this helps.


Yvonne's response:

Thank You!! I really appriciate your input and advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home