Wednesday

Nafy Collection Hair and Masterpiece hair for kinky twists



Nicole's question:

I wanted to know were can i get the Nafy Collection or the Masterpiece Hair at for getting Kinky Twist?


I get the Nafy hair from:

http://nafycollection.ecrater.com/

As for the Masterpiece my clients provide their own hair but when they do come they say that they get it from their local beauty supply store.

Nicole wrote:


Thank you for the fast reply
One more thing What is the difference in the two hairs?


Kristen Lock's answer:

Nafy hair is softer and makes the twist look neater. The pack comes with more hair in it then the Masterpiece. The Nafy also costs about $1 or $2 more. When I do my own I use Nafy. I guess I am a bit bias =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home