Thursday

Cornrows into a ponytail

feed in cornrows ponytailVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

feed in cornrows ponytail Here is one of my favorite braiding styles to do. I again used the feed-in technique to achieve this look. I used about 2 packs of synthetic hair. I like this method a lot because it puts less stress on the client’s edges which eliminates the issue that the knot cornrows cause by pulling out the client’s edges. With the feed in technique you will not have to worry about having your hair pulled out no matter how weak your edges are. I believe in the preservation of hair; I don't want you hair to only look nice in the style I do, I want it to look nice when it is time to take them out!. If you would like to have me do your feed-in cornrows please email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com. feed in cornrows ponytail

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2007 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

That is amazingly beautiful!!! I have been braiding for 12 yrs & still struggle with the cornrows! I would LOVE to learn how to properly do this!!!


Thx for our comment, I am bookmarking your blog!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home