Wednesday

More feed-in Cornrows for all hair types

Feed-in Cornrows
Feed-in CornrowsVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Feed-in Cornrows
Feed-in Cornrows
Here is another design that I did for a coustomer. You may not be able to tell that I used the feed in technique with this client. I made it so that no one would know that we used synthetic hair to make the braids fuller and longer than the clients natural hair. E-mail me at kristen.braids@gmail.com

3 Comments:

At August 20, 2007 at 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you show us how to do the feed-in cornrows?
Thanks

 
At December 13, 2007 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! you are Amazing at braiding! I came across your page when I was looking for some fresh new cornrow styles and I ended up looking at a lot of the work you have done! Amazing! From now on I'm getting all my styles from you :D

 
At June 1, 2008 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhhh ohhhh :] awesome braiding

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home