Saturday

Feed in Cornrows with Toyokalon hair

Feed in cornrows braidsVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

Feed in cornrows braids
Here is another style that I have completed. We used Toyokalon synthetic hair for these braids. I did two rows because I think that it makes the style look fuller and it allows the braids to last a bit longer. This again is what I call the feed-in technique. Many people call it the no knot technique but it is all the same thing. If you would like to have your hair done please email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2007 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please can you show us how you do the feed-in cornrows

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home