Monday

Curled with a flat iron Tree Braids

tree braids tree braid
tree braids tree braid
Tree braids tree braid


Here are more tree braids for you to see. I know that it has been a while since I have posted a new style but all my clients have been keeping me in their hair and off of the computer! I am going to have to let them know that you out in cyberspace are not happy about that! LOL just kidding. but yes I am still out doing my thing and braiding hair and giving each client my absolute best because that is what the deserve! I love you guys thanks for checking out my blog. By the way this hair was 24inches and it was purchased from www.hisandher.com She got the kinky straight hair but I curled it with a flat iron

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many packs of hair did you use?

 
At September 27, 2008 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!

 
At November 28, 2008 at 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hair is very pretty. Looks very natural!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home