Monday

The Simple Things

Miss Jessies Curly  Meringue, Curly Buttercream .
Miss Jessies Curly  Meringue, Curly ButtercreamMake sure you check out my site http://www.kristenlock.com to see my new DVD that will teach you how to do many of the styles that you see here on my blog!
Miss Jessies Curly  Meringue, Curly Buttercream
Miss Jessies Curly  Meringue, Curly Buttercream
It's so funny because I do my best to do so many intricate hair designs. I try new things all the time but sometimes I have to remember the basics. A simple style like this is one of my favorites especially for little girls. This style also looks so good because of the products I used. I used Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue and Curly Buttercream . When I use these two products it just makes my client's hair so manageable and it also brings about a n awesome shine and curl that I have yet to see another product bring.So if you want to tame you or your child's kinks and curls this may be the product for you!

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 at 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet & cute:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home