Monday

African Pride Herbal Healing Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner

shampoo.jpg leave-in-conditioner.jpg

If you’re a big fan of African Pride like I am then I want to let you know about two new products that they have. African Pride Herbal Healing Shampoo and Leave-in conditioner has the same great smell that all their products have but unlike any other shampoo I have tried both the shampoo and the conditioner contain 17 different natural herbs (and spices!) and organic oils strong enough to heal and protect damaged hair, yet mild enough to be used everyday. I love it!

When I used the African Pride Herbal Healing Shampoo I didn’t feel as if it was stripping all the moisture from my hair and I could literally feel an increase in my scalp’s circulation. This may because African Prides Herbal Healing Shampoo contains Grapefruit, Rosemary and Peppermint oils.


The Leave-in conditioner was very thick which is different then most leave in conditioners on the market. My hair was literally softer and easier to comb through after applying it. My hair is natural so trust me if I can comb through then anyone will be able to notice the difference. Some of the ingredients in the leave in conditioner that caught my eye was the Wild Cherry, Jojoba and Sweet Almond Oil.


Also don’t be surprised when you purchase the bottles and you can actually see the hers inside of the bottles and they really work!
The response to the relaxer and the leave-in that came with the at-home relaxer kit was so overwhelming, raved African Pride brand manager Anthony Standifer.
“The infusion of these carefully selected nutrients (herbs & oils) creates a unique herbal formula resulting in beautiful, shiny, easily manageable hair.”

The new Herbal Healing Shampoo and Herbal Healing Leave-In Conditioner will be available in mass retailers, chain drug and beauty stores beginning in February 2008. So get ready to check them out I know I am going to stock up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home