Sunday

Feed in cornrows


Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

Yet another one of my creations! I really like these cornrows because you are unable to tell where I added in the hair. It is as if all of the hair is yours! And not just that this style of cornrows does not pull out your edges! I mean isn't the purpose of getting braids to GROW your hair out not PULL it out! Well I believe in the preservation of your hair and I design styles that do just that! So if you are thinking that you want to try cornrows please send me an email at kristen.braids@gmail.com and I will set up an appointment for you. If for some reason you are not in my area then please be on the look out for my DVD that will teach you how to correctly do this braiding technique.

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 4:13 PM , Blogger P.S. I love this... said...

Where are you located? If you're not in NJ, do you know of a hairbraider that you'd recommend in this area? I would love to get tree braids.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home