Monday

Cornrows with tree braids

Free Tress synthetic hair, tree braids, cornrows, lacing, tree braid cornrow, braid, braidsMake sure you check out my site http://www.kristenlock.com to see my new DVD that will teach you how to do many of the styles that you see here on my blog!
Free Tress synthetic hair, tree braids, cornrows, lacing, tree braid cornrow, braid, braids
So if you like big hair then this may be for you. You get the sleek style of my trademarked feed in cornrows and you get the full curly effect of individual tree braids. So I think that is hot. I used synthetic hair for this style. My favorite synthetic hair is Free Tress. It is almost like human hair and is is MUCH cheaper! So if you are not looking to spent the big bucks on human hair then here is a great example of synthetic hair.

1 Comments:

At August 5, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love using Free Tress as well on my clients.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home