Monday

Tree Braids Styled


So as you can see I am in love with the tree braids. I think that this has become one of my favorite styles. I love tree braids because they are so much more healthy for your hair then individual braids that put too much stress on each individual follicle of your hair especially around the edges. And not only is it more healthy but it takes less time them micro braids! So I am a fan.

So enough about me and what I like. For this young lady we used synthetic Free Tress Hair 1b. Free tress hair is great if you want to use synthetic hair. So if you want to get this style shoot me an email at kristen.braids@gmail.com

If you want to learn how to braid like me go to http://www.kristenlock.com and get one of my many instructional DVDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home