Monday

Med/small Kinky Twists

Kinky Twists Kinky Twist
Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Kinky Twists Kinky Twist
Kinky Twists Kinky Twist
Here are more Kinky twists! I know I haven't posed any in a while bu that is because no one has asked me to do them for a while. This is truly one of my favorite looks. I love them! Well if Kinky twists are for you please check out some of the links on this page to see what type of hair will work best for you and shoot me an email at kristen.braids@gmail.com and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kinky twists do look really good. Bravo! What kind of hair did you use here?

 
At March 30, 2008 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Airbrush Beauty Atlanta said...

wow you are really good!!I love the kinky twist and the color the client chose. It looks nice and full.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home