Sunday

Individual Tree Braids/ Lacing

Tree Braids Lacing Tree Braid
LacingVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Tree Braids Tree Braid Lacing
Tree Braids Lacing Tree Braid
More individual/lacing/ tree braids! They have so many names.... I really like these braids because they give the apperance that you don't have braids! If you have thinning hair and would like the convenience of individual braids this may be the style for you! Please send me an email at kristen.braids@gmai.com if this looks like a style that you would like to try. Make sure you click on some of the links on this page to see what kind of hair you would like to purchase for this style.

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2007 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Braids by Kristen said...

I used Milkyway 18 inch 1B to achieve this look.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home