Sunday

Cornrow Tree Braids and Individual Tree Braids

Tree Braids Tree Braid Lacing
Tree Braids Tree Braid LacingVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Tree Braids Tree Braid Lacing
Tree Braids Tree Braid Lacing
Here are more tree braids. I did individual tree braids/ lacing in the front of the clients hair, and I did cornrow tree braids around the perimeter of the client's hair. This gives the style a bit more flexibility when styling. If you like it and would like to have it done please email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com. Check out some of the links on this page to see what type of hair you would like to use to achieve this style.

3 Comments:

At September 30, 2007 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello kristen...can u please tell me what type of hair this is and where i can order online? i love this look u are good kristen!!!!

 
At September 30, 2007 at 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what type of hair is this? it looks great.

 
At October 1, 2007 at 7:03 AM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

If you are wondering what type of hair is used to achieve this style it is Milkyway 1B 18 inches!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home