Tuesday

Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream

miss jessie's curly buttercream, kristen lock, how to wear natural hair

miss jessie's curly buttercream, kristen lock, how to wear natural hair
















Yes I braid but I can help you to manage your natural hair as well. There are some products that I recommend over other products and Miss Jessie's is one of the ones that I love! My absolute favorite product from Miss Jessie's is her Buttercream. It is by far the best moisturizing cream that I have found to date. It will hydrate even the driest curls. I think that I should put a warning on the product that less is more. If you apply too much you will see that your hair will be too heavy and that you will not achieve the desired look that you are looking for. So the $58 dollar jar is what I would get if you want to moisturize. The smell is very minty and when applied it does tingle the scalp. If you are applying it to children’s hair I would suggest that you go with the baby Buttercream as it does not have the minty tingle that children sometimes don’t like.


With the $58 price tag I still recommend it because it lasts so long and look what it can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home