Friday

Tree Braids with synthetic hair!



Tree braid Tree Braids
Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Tree braid Tree Braids
Tree braid Tree Braids
Tree braid Tree Braids
Now I am really beginning to be a fan of the tree braids with synthetic hair. In the past I have been a human hair snob but now I am really learning to appreciate the look of synthetic hair....and the price is just right. Much cheaper then any human hair I have ever seen. So consider it in conjunction with human hair.

3 Comments:

At December 19, 2007 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This style is absolutely beautiful. What brand of hair did you use to achieve this style?

 
At February 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very lovely! What brand of hair did you use?

 
At February 24, 2008 at 7:35 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

We used Free tress's brand of synthetic hair. I have forgotten the wave pattern that we got...Sorry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home