Sunday

Individual tree braids/ Lacing

Individual tree braids/ Lacing
Individual tree braids/ Lacing
Individual tree braids/ Lacing
Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Individual tree braids/ Lacing
Individual tree braids/ Lacing
Some call them tree braids and some call them lacing braids, and others call them individual tree braids.... Well I don't know what you may call them but I know I like the way that they look when they are completed. They look great! And you can style them any way you want. I love their versatility. For the person that doesn't want cornrows and just has to have individuals but wants the look of the cornrow tree braids then this is the look for you. Please feel free to email me at kristen.braids.gmail.com if you would like to set up an appointment, or if you just have any questions that you would like to ask. I will do my very best to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for checking out my work and I appreciate you all.

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2008 at 6:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What brand and type of hair did you use for these braids? It is nice.

 
At February 24, 2008 at 7:34 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

I believe that we used Milky way hair . It is their version of wet and wavy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home