Wednesday

Simple feed in no knot cornrows

Feed in cornrows  no knot cornrows
Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

Feed in cornrows  no knot cornrowsMore Feed in cornrows also known as no knot cornrows. This is a simple fun way to wear braids. It takes about an hour to complete and lasts for about 2 weeks! It doesn't get much better then that. Just make sure to keep your scalp moisturized and tie your hair down with a silk scarf to reduce frizzing. I used synthetic hair to achieve this braided look. Check out some of the links on this page to help you decide what type of hair you would like to purchase to achieve this braided look.
Feed in cornrows  no knot cornrows
Feed in cornrows  no knot cornrows

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, do you have a tutorial on how to do Feed in cornrows?

 
At March 18, 2008 at 6:39 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

Yes I have a tutorial that will be available in a few months! email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com and I will send you an email when the DVD is ready.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home