Friday

More Feed in cornrows

Feed in/no knot blond cornrows

Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Feed in/no knot blond cornrows
Feed in/no knot blond cornrows
Hey everyone please check out feed in cornrows that I did here in the Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill area today. My client was VERY impressed and left feeling beautiful! If you would like to have cornrows done by me please send me an email at kristen.braids@gmail.com.

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are VERY talented. I wish I lived on the west coast. You have done a lot of the styles that I want done.

 
At March 18, 2008 at 6:54 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

I am not on the west cost I am in North Carolina! Maybe you live close. Shoot me an email at kristen.braids@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home