Tuesday

Nafy Collection Kinky Twists

Kinky TwistsVisit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.
Kinky Twists
Kinky Twists
Kinky Twists
I achieved these kinky twists with the use of the brand Nafy Collection Puffy Screw # 2 hair. I do hair out of the Raleigh/Durham area. So if you are looking for someone to do your hair I am the one for you. Please email me at kristen.braids@gmail.com to make an appointment!

4 Comments:

At February 8, 2008 at 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those kinky twists!What are Nafy collection kinky twists and how are they different from the regular kinky twists?

 
At February 24, 2008 at 7:49 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

Well thanks for checking out this particular design....because I am my own client here! Anyway enough about me. I just like this hair better. It is softer so your natural hair wont be torn out by this type of synthetic hair, and for whatever reason I think the twists just seem to twist better with it.

 
At February 25, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love these twists, they look very neat and stylish, I too am curious about Nafy Collection, I've never heard of it and have never seen it at my local beauty supply, where do you get it?

 
At March 18, 2008 at 6:56 PM , Blogger kdevereaux said...

I buy mine online at: http://nafycollection.ecrater.com/about.php

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home