Tuesday

What you want from a hair braider

Visit me at www.kristenlock.com to learn how to get my DVD that will teach you how to do many of the techniques you see here on my blog.

Have you been to a shop to get kinky twist, micro braids, cornrows, tree braids, box braids and received less that acceptable service? Were your hair done too tight so that you edges were about to break off, or too loose so your braids look 4 weeks old. Did your hairdresser treat you rudely (for example: stand you up, start late or force you to be in a shop where the atmosphere leaves much to be desired.) and not do his or her best to meet all of your needs? Well if you have been the victim of this you need to make a switch and call me for an appointment.

If you are looking for an experienced, on time, pleasant hair dresser who puts her clients first then you have found the right person. I recently relocated from the West Coast and I am looking to add to my clientele. Read the top 5 Reasons to use my services:

I. My service is unmatched. I strive to satisfy every customer with a professional unique feel
II. I have Over 13 years of braiding experience.
III. While in LA I did the hair of professional athletes, their wives, family and friends. I provide 1 on 1 service for all clients.



Services:
Kinky Twist
Individuals
Micro-minis
Corn Rows
Kids Braids

Please email kristen.braids@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.
Ask for Kristen!

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2008 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the styles that you have posted in done. I wish I live in NC. I currently live in Roswell, GA and have had my hair braided twice and both times my edges and the back of my hair have been pulled out or the braids have just fallen out. Do you ever come to Atlanta?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home